New registrations are always possible
CHILDREN NOT REGISTERED IN THE TRANSPORT COMMITTEE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE SCHOOL TRAMS (16,17,18) AND BUSES (11,12,13,14) AND THEY WILL BE NOTIFIED TO OUR OFFICE AND TO THE SCHOOL WHEN FOUND ON BOARD DURING OUR REGULAR CHECKS.
In order to use the school transport service, parents need to register also children attending the nursery:
2. Fill in all the information required. Some functions don't working properly with an Apple mobile device, so please use a computer.
3. Download, print and sign the generated DEBIT AUTHORISATION FORM (SEPA mandate) for paying the YEARLY SERVICE FEE. For details regarding this fee, please check the FEES page.
4. Book an appointment on DOODLE and visit us. Please observe actual COVID -19 rules before visiting our office and in case of doubts contact us beforehand.
Take with you the SEPA mandate, a photo of your child and a copy of the bank transfer (100€ yearly ticket fee or 10€/month if you start later) to IBAN DE 37 6005 0101 7495 5046 40 Bank BW Bank Stuttgart.
5. You will receive a special "travel" ticket from us to have ready to show in case of controls in our school trams.
6. We recommend to join the WhatsApp group of your line.To do so, please text Elena via the Whatsapp number +49 15751705633 mentioning your name, the name of your child/en, his/her class, and the name of the tram/bus stop. Please join also our group on "Classlist" for live updates.
7. In case you have a Facebook account we recommend to follow the KVV page for real time updates: https://www.facebook.com/KVV.Bewegtalle
8. We strongly recommend for nursery children, to prepare a luggage label to fix on the backpack, with:
9. For registrations done after March 1st the service fee due is 30€.