IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO USE THE SCHOOL TRAMS AND BUSES, REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT OF SERVICE FEE IS MANDATORY. IN ADDITION A VALID TICKET/SCOOLCARD IS NECESSARY. CHILDREN NOT REGISTERED IN THE TRANSPORT COMMITTEE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE SCHOOL TRAMS (16,17,18) AND BUSES (11,12,13,14) AND THEY WILL BE NOTIFIED TO OUR OFFICE AND TO THE SCHOOL WHEN FOUND ON BOARD DURING OUR REGULAR CHECKS.IF YOU ONLY WANT TO BUY THE SCOOLCARD BECAUSE YOUR CHILDREN ARE USING TRAM 4 LINE OR BUS 30, PLEASE CONTACT DIRECTLY KVV AS WE DO NOT ORDER IT FOR NOT MEMBERS.
ScoolCard price and conditions (only for primary and secondary pupils)
- For next school year 2022/23 we have increased the fees to 60 € per child in order to cover extra costs for administrative staff (as we are in lack of volunteers) and in order to improve the supervision on trams and buses. For late registrations done in the second semester, after March 1st, the service fee due is 30€.
- Please help us to LOWER the fees again and join the committee!
- Every year in August/September the service fees will be debited directly to your bank account. In case of failure please consider that the return debit fee (ca. 7€) will be applied.
- In addition to the 60€ service fee, for kindergarten children, families need to pay (via bank transfer) extra 100 € per year, per child, in order to cover the costs for accompanying persons and administrative costs. For late registrations 10€/month will be due until end of the school year.
- In addition to the 60€ service fee, for primary and secondary pupils, families need a valid Scoolcard for the school year.
- The price is fixed by the KVV and is for P1-P4 around 100€/year and it is normally adjusted on yearly basis. Each month and for 10 months, the KVV will directly take the amount from your bank account (except for JRC and ESKAR seconded teachers).
- The price is fixed by the KVV and is for P5-S7 around 500€/year and it is normally adjusted on yearly basis. Each month and for 10 months, the KVV will directly take the amount from your bank account (except for JRC and ESKAR seconded teachers).
- The Scoolcard is valid for 12 months starting in September to September the next year. It is valid for 24h/day during weekends and school holidays and it can be used in the entire KVV network.
For more details you can visit the KVV website
The direct debiting (Bankeinzug) is the only accepted way of payment for the service fee. Therefore, in case of change of your bank account,we kindly ask you to update here
your registration data ,sign and send per post the new generated direct debiting form.
In case we charged the service fee after your child has left the school, please contact us so that we can send the money back to you. We are a charitable non-profit organisation in service for you.
You can identify us by our Gläubiger ID (Creditor ID) DE 61ZZZ00001990475 and our mandate reference which will be the name of child(s) for which the fee is paid.Transport committee Bank account:
IBAN DE 37 6005 0101 7495 5046 40
Bank BW Bank Stuttgart
Gläubiger ID (Creditor ID) DE 61ZZZ00001990475
- Guest children can buy a KVV ticket at the ticket machine at tram stop. For longer stay they can buy a KVV monthly ticket for the tram or if the use the buses they can buy the card at the KVV service point.