Transport committee service fee 2021/22
ScoolCard price and conditions (only for primary and secondary pupils)
- 35 € per school year, per child to cover different costs (for more details regarding the services, please check the INFO page). Every year the amount will be debited directly from your account.
- In addition to the 35€ service fee, kindergarten children need to pay extra 100 € per year, per child, in order to cover the costs for accompanying persons and administrative costs (fee will be deducted directly as foreseen for annual fee).
- The price is fixed by the KVV and is normally adjusted on yearly basis. Each month and for 10 months, the KVV will directly take the amount from your bank account (except for JRC and ESKAR staff).
- The Scoolcard is valid for 12 months starting in September to September the next year. It is valid for 24h/day during weekends and school holidays and it can be used in the entire KVV network.
For more details you can visit the KVV website
Since Nov 2018 direct debiting (Bankeinzug) is the only accepted way of payment. Therefore, in case of change of your bank account,we kindly ask you to update,sign and send per post the direct debiting form.
In case we charged the service fee after your child has left the school, please inform us so that we can send the money back to you. We are a charitable non-profit organisation in service for you.
You can identify us by our Gläubiger ID (Creditor ID) DE 61ZZZ00001990475 and our mandate reference which will be the name of child(s) for which the fee is paid.Transport committee Bank account:
IBAN DE 37 6005 0101 7495 5046 40
Bank BW Bank Stuttgart
Gläubiger ID (Creditor ID) DE 61ZZZ00001990475
- In case you join the school during the year, the service fee will be reduced of 15 € from March of the ongoing school year.
- Guest children can buy a KVV ticket at the ticket machine at tram stop. For longer stay they can buy a KVV monthly ticket for the tram or if the use the buses they can buy the card at the KVV service point.