We declare in agreement with DS-GVO:
• your data are treated confidentially
• in case you work for the JRC or ESKAR all necessary parts of your data will be forwarded to your employer in order that we can receive refunding, in this case the employer is outside Germany but inside the EU. What your employers does with your data is under his responsibility.
• the responsible for the data protection is the president (see formal infos)
• the data requested serve only for our own administrative matters that we can do our job for you
• the base is according to our statute the organisation of transport for the pupils of the ESKAR
• we are a non-profit organisation, this status is to be renewed every 5 years, this means that we store your data over a period of 5 years, afterwards they will be erased.
• you have always access to your data via your account, additional data of you are not stored. You can always control and update your data.
• if someone is addressing a request to us, that we should hand-out personal data from you, you will be informed in before
• if you want your data to be erased this will be done on formal request by you (letter with signature) within the next 10 working days, but then your child(ren) loose the right of taking benefit from our services
• if you want to withdraw your agreement on usage of your data for our administrative matters then you can do this via formal request (letter with signature), but then your child(ren) loose the right of taking benefit from our services
• if you see a reason for appeal because of misuse of your data then you have the right to address this appeal e.g. to the Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz des Landes Baden-Württemberg
Pure statistial data on the usage on bus or tram lines not containing any personal info might be handed over to our funding institutions like the city of KA and be published here on our website.
By becoming a customer of the transport committee you are aware about this situation and you agree.